LegalVision’s banking and finance team advise some of Australia’s leading financial institutions, corporates and businesses. Whether you need assistance with project finance, asset finance, loans or securities, our experienced lawyers can assist. We offer fixed-fees to ensure you have certainty and transparency over your legal costs.
Our banking and finance lawyers have advised lenders and borrowers across a breadth of industries. The team have a depth of experience to enable them to assist clients of all sizes, including SMEs, ASX-listed companies and multinationals. Our team can assist with:
- drafting and reviewing commercial loan documentation;
- advising on loan and debt agreements, promissory notes, security documents, asset finance and equipment leasing;
- providing advice on financial regulation matters;
- advising on debt recovery, bankruptcy and insolvency administration;
- advising on Islamic Finance transactions; and
- advising on the Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA).
LeglaVision’s banking and finance team act for Australian and overseas borrowers and lenders as well as corporates. Our tech-driven model allows us to deliver legal services with quick turnarounds and better efficiency than traditional firms.
If you wish to request a free consultation, get in touch with our team. Call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.