Looking for experienced, timely and affordable franchise lawyers to review a Grill’d franchise agreement? LegalVision has the assistance you need. Our franchise lawyers can help on all matters, including providing assistance for current Grill’d franchise owners and purchasers of Grill’d franchises, which have been operating for nearly 15 years. We operate on a fixed-fee model which means you get certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting Grill’d franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Grill’d franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can assist whether you need to buy or sell a franchise. We can also assist you with commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks, settlements and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!