Looking for experienced, timely and cost-effective franchise lawyers to review a Gloria Jean’s Coffee franchise agreement? You’ll find the help you need at LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can help on all matters, including providing assistance for current Gloria Jean’s Coffee franchise owners and purchasers of Gloria Jean’s Coffee franchises, which have been operating for nearly 40 years. We operate on a fixed-fee model which means you get certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting Gloria Jean’s Coffee franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Gloria Jean’s Coffee franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can assist you with buying or selling a franchise. We can also assist you with commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks, settlements and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!