Need a Startup Lawyer?
Gilbert + Tobin have teamed up with LegalVision to provide startup founders with high-quality, affordable legal services.
LegalVision and Gilbert + Tobin’s goal is to support the greatest companies at every stage of the corporate life-cycle. By working together, we will ensure that businesses can always access the right legal support for their circumstances.
LegalVision is a full-service commercial law firm that can assist with:
- setting up a business structure that works for the founders and key team members, including drafting a Shareholders Agreement;
- incentivising employees through an Employee Share Option Plan;
- drafting the legal documents for an online business or
- protecting your intellectual property, including through trade mark registration; and
- raising capital and external funding using grants, equity financing, convertible notes, debt financing and revenue loans.
LegalVision works closely with Gilbert + Tobin to provide startup clients with a full range of services throughout their journey. Gilbert + Tobin will always be close at hand if your business needs specialised expertise. And when it comes time for an exit, Gilbert + Tobin’s top-rated capital markets and M&A team will help you navigate the options – whether that’s a trade sale, flip transaction, licencing arrangement or IPO.
If you have a question about a startup law matter, get in touch. We can also assist in buying/selling a business, employment, business structuring, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, loans, trademarks and disputes. Our team will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!