Looking for experienced, timely and affordable franchise lawyers to review a Gelatissimo franchise agreement? LegalVision can help. Our franchise lawyers provide assistance on all matters, including helping current Gelatissimo franchise owners and purchasers of Gelatissimo franchises. Since we operate on a fixed-fee model, our clients get cost certainty and transparency.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting Gelatissimo franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Gelatissimo franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. Whether you need to buy or sell a franchise, we can assist. We can also provide advice and assistance with commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!