Need a Franchise Lawyer?
Looking for experienced and cost-effective franchise solicitors? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchise matters, for both franchisees and franchisors. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises and helping businesses expand into a franchise network.
We can also assist in buying/selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our team of franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote within an hour. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!