Do you need a review of your Fastway Couriers franchise agreement by experienced, cost-effective franchise lawyers? LegalVision provides quality assistance. Our franchise lawyers can provide advice on all matters, including helping current Fastway Couriers franchise owners and purchasers of Fastway Couriers franchises. We operate on a fixed-fee model which means you get certainty and transparency for your legal fees. We also operate online, so we deliver work quickly whilst passing on savings to our clients.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- a review or draft of Fastway Couriers franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Fastway Couriers franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can help whether you’re buying or selling a franchise. We cam also assist with commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, intellectual property, trade marks and commercial disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!