Do you require experienced, cost-effective franchise lawyers to review your Ella Baché franchise agreement? LegalVision provides quality assistance. Our franchise lawyers can advise on all matters, including helping current Ella Baché franchise owners and purchasers of Ella Baché franchises. We operate on a fixed-fee model which means you get certainty and transparency for your legal fees. We also operate online, so we deliver work more quickly whilst saving on overhead costs.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- a review or draft of Ella Baché franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Ella Baché franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can help with buying or selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, intellectual property, trade marks and commercial disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!