Need experienced and cost-effective franchise lawyers to review a Dodo franchise agreement? LegalVision can provide quality assistance. Our franchise lawyers can advise on all matters, including helping current Dodo franchise owners and purchasers of Dodo franchises. We operate on a fixed-fee model which means you get certainty and transparency for your legal fees. We operate online so we deliver work more quickly whilst saving on overhead costs.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- a review or draft of Dodo franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Dodo franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can help with buying or selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, intellectual property, trade marks and commercial disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!