Are you searching for quality legal services delivered by cost effective franchise lawyers? Do you need a review of your Cartridge World franchise agreement? Or do you require assistance with a franchise application? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, including assisting Cartridge World franchise owners as well as purchasers of Cartridge World franchises. Our clients pay less in legal fees because we work with an online model, and our fixed fees provide you with certainty and transparency for your costs.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Cartridge World franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Cartridge World franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers or other franchisees;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We help businesses expand into a franchise network. We can also assist if you’re looking to buy or sell a franchise. We can advise on commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and commercial disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!