Looking for experienced and cost effective franchise lawyers to review your Cafe2U franchise agreement? Do you require assistance with a franchise application? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, including assisting Cafe2U franchise owners and purchasers of Cafe2U franchises. LegalVision’s online model means our clients pay less in legal fees, and our fixed fees provide you with certainty and transparency for your costs.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Cafe2U franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Cafe2U franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers or other franchisees;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We help businesses expand into a franchise network. We can also assist if you’re looking to buy or sell a franchise. We can advise on commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!