Looking for experienced and cost-effective franchise lawyers to review your Ben & Jerry’s franchise agreement or assist with your application? You’ll find the help you need with LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, including helping Ben & Jerry’s franchise owners and purchasers of Ben & Jerry’s franchises. We operate online which means lower costs, and our fixed fee model provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Ben & Jerry’s franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Ben & Jerry’s franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We’re helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can also assist in buying or selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!