Are you looking for experienced and affordable franchise lawyers to review your Beacon Lighting franchise agreement? You’ll find the help you need with LegalVision, a commercial law firm. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, including helping current Beacon Lighting franchise owners or potential buyers. Since we operate on a fixed-fee model, it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the Beacon Lighting franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing Beacon Lighting franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with anyone from the franchise network;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises and helping businesses expand into a franchise network. We can also assist in buying/selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!