Taylor is the Head of Partnerships at LegalVision. He leads a team responsible for building and supporting LegalVision’s strategic partnership ecosystem across multiple industry verticals and developing and executing LegalVision’s events strategy.
Previously, Taylor worked as a lawyer in top-tier firms in both New Zealand and Australia and founded and operated a tourism business in Latin America.
In his spare time, Taylor can be found deeply immersed in his newest hobby: pushing his young daughter into adventures that are probably not age-appropriate. He’s working hard to assimilate into Australian culture by repeatedly falling off his surfboard at Bondi Beach.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards