Senior Legal Project Manager and Lawyer
- Intellectual Property
Dhanu is a Lawyer and Senior Legal Project Manager. She is LegalVision’s first point of contact for clients with trade mark enquiries. Before joining LegalVision, Dhanu worked at Sydney Legal Practice, the Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser and the Arts Law Centre. She has assisted hundreds of clients to protect and build their brand through trade mark registration and IP licensing. She is responsible for overseeing a smooth and effective network between clients, lawyers and project managers in the trade marks and intellectual property space.
Outside of the office Dhanu spends time catching up on TV shows and working her way through the lists of 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime.
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards