Are You Setting Up a Franchise?
Turning your successful business into a franchise is one of the best ways to grow your business. As a franchisor, you will have legal obligations that other types of businesses do not. It is important to understand these obligations as they will impact the success of your franchise network.
As advisers to some of Australia’s largest franchises, LegalVision’s specialist franchise lawyers have helped many business owners expand into a franchise network. We provide a complete range of franchise law services, including:
- Drafting your franchise agreement and disclosure document
- Registering trade marks
- Structuring the franchise company
- Drafting the operations manual
- Drafting licence and distribution arrangements
- Advising on your obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct
If you would like to receive a free fixed-fee quote, contact our Client Care team for a free consultation. Call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.