At a Glance
- 75 team members
- 50,000+ businesses assisted
- 40+ free legal documents for download
- 3,500+ free legal articles
- Headquarters in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia
- View all our awards
LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Their innovative business model and custom-built technology assist their lawyers to provide a faster, better quality and more cost-effective client experience. LegalVision is a leader in delivering legal services in Australia and has assisted more than 50,000 businesses. The firm was awarded Innovator of the Year at the 2016 Australian Law Awards.
LegalVision is a full-service business and commercial law firm. We offer the following services:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Sale and Purchase
- Business Structuring
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Immigration
- Data and Privacy
- Disputes and Litigation
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Property and Leasing
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Raised $300,000 as a revenue loan in April 2014
- Series A closed in March 2015 with $1.2 million
- Series B closed in August 2016 with $4.2 million
- 5% revenue growth month on month
Lachlan McKnight – CEO
Lachlan McKnight is the CEO of LegalVision. Lachlan previously worked as a corporate lawyer in London, Paris, Amsterdam and Hong Kong with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Norton Rose, two international law firms.
Evan Tait-Styles – CTO
Evan Tait-Styles is the CTO of LegalVision. Before starting LegalVision, Evan launched a start-up web development company and worked as a senior development engineer. Evan has built LegalVision’s tech stack all the way from our user interface, to our back office CRM.
Ursula Hogben – Practice Leader and General Counsel
Ursula Hogben is a Practice Leader at LegalVision and the General Counsel. Ursula uses her 15 years of big business legal experience to provide her clients with high-quality, efficient and cost-effective advice and documentation.
Brand Identity Guidelines
- LegalVision is to be referred to with a capital “L” and “V” with no space (not “Legal Vision”, “Legalvision” nor “legalvision”). Where possible, LegalVision should be hyperlinked to https://legalvision.com.au
- If you absolutely must use it, our legal name is LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd., of which LegalVision(TM) is a registered trademark. We prefer just “LegalVision” whenever possible, because we’re all friends here.
- LegalVision is not a virtual law firm nor an online law firm.
- The primary logo should only be used on web pages with white backgrounds. Logo must be clearly visible when used in high-quality. The logo may not be altered in colour.
- The minimum size at which the primary logo is used should not be less than 40mm.
Please contact us for a high-resolution version of our logo.
Sydney Address: 67 Fitzroy Street, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW 2010
Melbourne Address: 696 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: 1300 544 755