- LegalVision is a venture-backed tech startup, disrupting the legal industry
- We’ve won numerous awards for our digital marketing strategies – join our team and help take our marketing efforts to the next level
- Curate, edit and manage content across online channels that receive over 200,000 monthly visitors
- This position (casual, part-time or full-time) is based in our Sydney office
LegalVision is a commercial law firm with a commitment to innovation. We bring together lawyers, marketing mavericks and legal technologists to deliver efficient and cost-effective legal solutions for SMEs, startups and corporates. We’ve been around for five years and have assisted over 50,000 Australian businesses and startups.
In your role as a Content Editor, you will play a key role in contributing to LegalVision’s content marketing strategy – a primary source of leads and website traffic. As an entry level position, this role is ideal for a university student or recent graduate.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Legal Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- creating and editing legal content – legal articles, publications, blog posts, infographics and video;
- exploring more experimental marketing initiatives – podcasting, workshops and more guerilla tactics;
- managing external content relationships;
- leveraging existing content through partnerships and social media;
- learning and growing with a team that has developed an award-winning business and marketing strategy. We’ve been recognised for marketing, innovation, diversity, client service and more!
At a high growth startup, every day brings different challenges. Here are some you’re bound to face:
- managing diverse content production and distribution projects including liaising with external production agencies;
- making complex legal concepts seem simple while contributing content to our database of over 3,800 articles;
- building relationships with content collaborators;
- forging partnerships with key media outlets, influencers and brands;
- expanding our social media presence; and
- understanding industry trends and competitor tactics to help optimise marketing spend.
The Ideal Applicant
- strong editing skills
- superior attention to detail
- outstanding written communication skills
- while a law degree is preferred, it is not essential for this role
Ways to Stand Out
- experience in search, online or digital marketing, especially B2B
- experience in WordPress, Google Analytics or SEO
- familiarity with HTML
Working at LegalVision
Grow with us – a growing business is a constant source of new opportunities. You’ll have access to our skills development fund to further your growth and development
Do cool stuff – if you have a cool idea, then what are you waiting for?
Choose your destiny – if you have a valuable skill, tell us about it. We’ll use whatever resources we have to serve our clients and grow our business
Work the way you want – wear what you want, work flexibly, be agile, #startuplyf
Get silly together – we eat and drink as a team, celebrate our wins and clap each other out of the building
How to Apply
Attach your CV, academic transcript and cover letter as well as your availability.
Applications close Friday 30 November 5pm AEST. Note applications may be closed early if the right candidate is found so it is best to apply as soon as possible.Apply Now