LegalVision is a venture-backed tech startup that is disrupting the legal services industry. We’re an ever-growing team of lawyers, strategists, developers and marketeers, and our mission is to transform the way that legal services are delivered to clients.
We’ve assisted over 50,000 Australian businesses, and are hungry for more – both here and abroad. We were recently named fastest growing law firm in Australia (Financial Times) and one of Australia’s top 25 startups (LinkedIn). We’ve won numerous awards for our tech initiatives including CeBIT Top Business Solution and Best Practice in Knowledge Management (Chilli IQ Lawtech Awards).
We are looking for a front-end developer to join our award-winning tech team which is based in Sydney. You will be working with a driven, creative and inclusive team that is building industry-leading technology and managing Australia’s most visited law firm website.
In this full-time position, you will use your skills to:
- assist in the design and development of our various platforms and websites
- work closely with the marketing team to take designs from a concept to a final product
No one day will be the same. You will work on a variety of tasks, including development for the website through to strategic web design and development work related to our market-leading legal tech projects.
- At least two years professional front-end experience in a startup environment and exposure to cross-discipline teams
- Good knowledge of CSS/SCSS (Animations, Flexbox, CSS Variables)
- Experience with responsive design and common web usability issues
Ways to Stand Out
- Skills in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- UI design (sketching, wireframing, prototyping)
- UX design (user research and insights, journey mapping, value proposition)
- Experience in PHP (WordPress, Blade/Laravel), VueJS, jQuery
- User Acceptance Testing
- Experience in maintaining style guides
Working at LegalVision
- Grow with us – A growing business is a constant source of new opportunities. You’ll have access to our skills development fund to further your growth and development.
- Do cool stuff – If you have a cool idea, then what are you waiting for?
- Choose your destiny – If you have a valuable skill, tell us about it. We’ll use whatever resources we have to serve our clients and grow our business.
- Work the way you want – Wear what you want, work flexibly, be agile. #startuplyf
- Get silly together – We eat and drink as a team, celebrate our wins and clap each other out of the building.
LegalVision is a leading tech-driven law firm experiencing rapid growth. You will have the opportunity to participate in and promote the development of new technology as applies to this field of law in an energetic work environment.
Other awesome perks include:
- a fast-paced startup environment where rapid growth is non-negotiable;
- talented and energetic team members, driven towards a shared goal;
- genuine flexible working opportunities;
- annual budget to spend on external learning opportunities;
- volunteering leave; and
- a converted warehouse office and daily catered lunch.
How to Apply
Email Evan Tait-Styles (CTO) at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Application for Front-End Developer’. Attach your CV and cover letter.
Applications will be closed as soon as the right candidate is found so it is best to apply as soon as possible.
A note to recruiters: we’re all over this role, so there’s no need for you to get in touch. LegalVision does not accept unsolicited CVs or responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. Thanks!Apply Now