LegalVision provides a range of legal solutions specifically directed at large corporates, fast-growing businesses and enterprise clients that have a higher volume of legal needs.
Managed Legal Services – Quality at Scale
LegalVision understands that there are three important considerations for clients with a high volume of recurring legal projects. These clients need legal support that:
- is cost-effective and provides certainty for large and variable work volumes;
- is responsive to the time frames of the business; and
- maintains a high quality work product.
LegalVision is committed to ensuring that our services meet these three characteristics for our clients. Our Managed Service model enables us to deliver quality outsourced legal support at scale, helping businesses keep legal costs down and freeing up in-house legal teams to focus on more strategic projects relating to core business.
Some areas where LegalVision adds value for clients by providing quality and cost-effective legal services at high volumes include:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial agreements, such as procurement contracts service agreements and NDAs;
- managing substantial lease portfolios, including drafting, review and negotiation;
- prosecution and monitoring services for trade mark assets;
- managing the legal needs of large and growing franchise networks;
- reviewing marketing and advertising collateral for retailers and other consumer-facing businesses; and
- designing and implementing reliable resolution processes for recurring disputes.
LegalVision’s core business is providing cost-effective legal services to our clients. We use technology to increase our lawyers’ efficiency so we can deliver the best possible service. However, we also offer stand-alone legal technology to improve the way your business manages its legal needs.
The LegalVision team is constantly working to expand our tech base and stay at the leading edge of legal technology. Examples of our existing legal tech offering include:
- PRISM, a cloud-based legal project management portal;
- LVDox, a platform for automating and generating contracts and other legal documents; and
- a user-friendly web app that helps clients navigate complex delegation of authority protocols within their organisation; and
- a machine learning tool (currently in development), which we believe will significantly reduce the time and cost of reviewing legal document.
Legal Process Design Jam
LegalVision collaborates with clients to identify and harness potential efficiencies for their legal functions. A Legal Process Design Jam is a workshop that draws on the principles of human-centred design to build actionable solutions to real problems in a short period of time.
A Design Jam can be held on-site with a client, during a team retreat or at LegalVision’s offices. At the workshop, facilitators from LegalVision’s Legal Transformation team guide participants through a structured framework for creatively solving legal process challenges.
At the end of the Design Jam, our clients are left with action plans and prototypes for applications, portals, platforms, workflows, devices or new business models that will add value to their organisations. LegalVision can then work with our clients to turn these plans into “minimal viable products” that can be tested in your business with a limited investment of resources.
Legal Sprint Assessment
For clients with a high volume of legal projects, LegalVision aims to adapt our engagement model and pricing to suit the client’s needs. We do this by conducting a Legal Sprint Assessment, through which we identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
A Legal Sprint Assessment is a more intensive form of a Design Jam, focusing on a specific issue or one particular area of legal work. LegalVision’s Legal Transformation team will conduct a comprehensive review of current processes in that area and then work with the client to design an improved workflow, which can be implemented by the client’s in-house legal team or outsourced to LegalVision through our Managed Service model.