LegalVision’s media and entertainment team are experienced with the commercial and regulatory environment in which media and entertainment businesses operate. We can assist:
- content creators with distribution, defamation claims and intellectual property protection (including licensing, commercialisation and enforcement);
- individuals and businesses with contract reviews, drafting and negotiation;
- producers with film and media financing, production and commercialisation of content;
- advertising and marketing agencies with advertising compliance; and
- publishing companies with strategic commercial legal advice on rights and distribution.
Our media and entertainment lawyers have worked with entertainment and media companies, financiers, creators and distributors. We combine legal expertise and industry knowledge with technical know-how to deliver specialist advice in this sector. We can also assist with business structuring and employment law as it applies to the media, arts and entertainment space.