Are You Buying a Franchise?
Buying a franchise is a great way to become a business owner. You have the opportunity to purchase a business with a known brand, a support network and a proven marketing system. However, franchising is heavily regulated so there are legal issues to consider before you buy a franchise.
LegalVision’s specialist franchise lawyers have advised some of Australia’s largest franchises. We also offer affordable, fixed-fee quotes so that you know your legal fees in advance.
Our franchise team can assist with the full range of legal services you need to buy a franchise, including:
- Understanding the franchise agreement and disclosure document
- Negotiating the terms of the agreement
- Ensuring the franchisor has complied with the Franchising Code of Conduct
- Conducting due diligence before settlement
- Understanding your legal obligations as a new franchisee
If you would like to receive a free fixed-fee quote, contact our Client Care team for a free consultation. Call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.