LegalVision’s experienced tax lawyers can assist with you navigating and managing ever-changing tax legislation. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their tax law needs, including understanding compliance and reducing tax risk.
Our specialist tax lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure they respond to regulatory changes and emerging trends in tax law.
Our firm can assist with:
- tax structuring (for new and existing businesses);
- restructuring (including capital gains tax (CGT) rollovers or flip-ups);
- business exits (including CGT discounts and small business CGT concessions);
- tax issues with overseas expansion or foreign companies expanding into Australia;
- employee share plans;
- early stage innovation company tax advice;
- state taxes, including payroll, duties and land tax;
- ATO objections and reviews;
- income tax, GST and duty issues for property developers;
- estate planning; and
- investment structuring with self-managed superannuation funds.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups.
If you require assistance with a tax law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.