LegalVision’s experienced contract lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a subcontractors agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their contract law needs. A subcontractor’s agreement is an agreement between a company (usually referred to as the “contractor”) and a service entity (usually referred to as the “subcontractor”).
Our specialist business lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with subcontractors and contractors to ensure that the services to be delivered to the contractor are clearly set out. We can also assist subcontractors with reviewing their agreements.
Subcontractor and contractor laws can be complex. LegalVision’s business lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing subcontractors agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment disputes;
- Drafting clauses for the subcontractor to be paid on commission;
- Drafting confidentiality clauses
- Contractor, subcontractor or employee advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can assist subcontractors, principals and contractors.
If you require assistance with a subcontractors agreement or business law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. Call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.