LegalVision’s experienced IT lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a Software as a Service Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their online law needs, including drafting SaaS agreements and IT contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure software as a service agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Software as a Service Agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing Software as a Service Agreements;
- Drafting user obligations and prohibited use clauses;
- Drafting intellectual property rights;
- Assisting with compliance laws such as the Australian Privacy Principles; and
- General commercial law matters.
If you require assistance with a Software as a Service Agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.