LegalVision’s experienced commercial lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a Share Transfer Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting share documents and agreements.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure share transfer agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Share transfer agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing share transfer agreements;
- Drafting the transfer completion clauses;
- Drafting enforcement and payment schedules;
- Assisting with warranties provided by vendors;
- Drafting shareholders resolutions; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with share sale and purchase, share certificates and notifying ASIC.
If you require assistance with a share transfer agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.