LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a promissory note. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting promissory notes for lump-sum payments or regular payments.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with lenders and borrowers to ensure promissory notes are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Promissory notes can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing promissory notes and contracts;
- Resolving payment and repayment disputes;
- Defining interest, fees and issuer details;
- Drafting enforcement and termination;
- Banking and finance legal advice including compliance with ASIC regulations; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with secured and unsecured loans between companies and individuals and trusts.
If you require assistance with a loan agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.