LegalVision’s experienced commercial lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a Manufacturing Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting manufacturing agreements and contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure manufacturing agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Manufacturing agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing manufacturing agreements;
- Defining schedule, payment and ordering clauses;
- Drafting IP protection clauses;
- Drafting minimum order clauses;
- Drafting product safety clauses; and
- Assistance with commercial and consumer law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with supply agreements.
If you require assistance with a manufacturing agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.