Capital raising is a major hurdle for many startup founders looking to take their idea to market. Obtaining adequate funding from the right sources is fundamental in a startup’s growth journey. LegalVision has a dedicated capital raising team who can assist you in the process from early negotiations with potential investors, through to finalising your equity or debt documents.
We have assisted many high-growth businesses and startups to raise capital from small scale raisings to investment by private (angel) investors, through to private equity funds. We can assist with:
- drafting and reviewing term sheets, shareholders agreements and subscription agreements;
- providing advice on raising capital;
- providing advice on corporate governance;
- setting up a cap table;
- negotiating with VCs, angels and sophisticated investors;
- establishing employee share schemes; and
- preparing and lodging ASIC registered prospectuses.
LegalVision have not only assisted hundreds of companies through the capital raising process, but we have also raised four rounds of capital ourselves since we launched in 2012. Our team of startup lawyers understand the pivotal role that financing plays in startup growth and can assist you in taking advantage of the right financing opportunities.
If you have a question about your investment agreements, get in touch. Our team of capital raising lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote within an hour. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!