Are you looking for an experienced lawyer to guide you through the legalities of setting up or reviewing an employee share option plan or employee share scheme (ESS)? Look no further than LegalVision. Our startup lawyers can assist on all business and startup law matters. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s experienced startup lawyers have established employee share schemes and employee share option plans (ESOP) for startups of all sizes. We can assist with:
- providing advice on setting up an ESS or ESOP;
- drafting ESS documents, option plans and offer letters;
- assessing eligibility for startup tax concessions;
- providing advice on tax treatment of any shares or options; and
- determining appropriate vesting criteria.
LegalVision’s startup lawyers have assisted thousands of startups and businesses around Australia. Our startup team can establish your ESS and advise you on how to meet your ESS obligations in order to offer ESS interests to employees at a discount.
If you have a question about a startup law matter, get in touch our startup solicitors and attorneys. Our team will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call.