LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a loan agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting loan agreements for lump-sum payments, specified regular payments and interest payments.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with lenders and borrowers to ensure loan agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Loan agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing loan agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment and repayment disputes;
- Defining interest, fees and charges;
- Drafting enforcement, termination and limitations of liability;
- Banking and finance legal advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with secured and unsecured loans between companies and individuals and trusts.
If you require assistance with a loan agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.