LegalVision’s experienced commercial lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a Licence Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting licence and licensing contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure licence agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Licence Agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing licensing agreements;
- Determining whether the licence is revocable or irrevocable;
- Drafting licence fees;
- Drafting modifications and geographical limitations;
- Drafting confidentiality clauses; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with franchise agreements.
If you require assistance with a licence agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.