Our patent lawyers and attorneys can assist on all business and commercial IP law matters, for business owners of all sizes. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees in registering your patent.
Whether you are the inventor, developer, a company or a person who has obtained the rights to an invention, registering and protecting your patent with IP Australia and the Australian Patent Office can be complex. It’s vital that a lawyer assists you with the process to avoid costly mistakes. Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, SMEs, online businesses and startups. We can assist with protecting your app, tool, design, device, process, prototype, system or technology.
Our patent team can assist with:
- Determining eligibility for registration, including assessing whether the subject matter is new and involves an inventive or innovative step
- Registering a provisional patent application in Australia or under the Patent Cooperation Treaty
- Assessing eligibility for standard and innovation patents
- Patent pending processes
- Obtaining international patent protection
- Monetisation and commercialisation of patents
Our team of patent lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote within an hour. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call.