Looking for an experienced and cost-effective immigration lawyer to assist with migrating to Australia from Vietnam? Look no further than LegalVision. Our immigration lawyers can assist you with any immigration law matter, including corporate immigration and individual immigration. We operate on a fixed-fee model which provides you with certainty and transparency.
From assisting established businesses with their international mobility needs to providing help to individuals looking to move to Australia based on their business/investment skills, it’s vital that you have your arrangement reviewed by a specialist immigration lawyer.
Our immigration team can assist with:
- temporary skilled visas (subclass 482);
- employer sponsored visas (subclass 186 and 187);
- general skilled migration (subclass 189, 190 and 489);
- business sponsorship;
- business innovation and investor stream visas;
- corporate migration and international mobility needs;
- responding to natural justice letters;
- student visas;
- family migration including partner, parent and child visas (subclass 309, 801 and 820); and
- visa appeals and rejections.
Our lawyers and migration agents adhere to the MARA Code of Conduct.
If you have a question about an immigration law matter, get in touch. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call.