LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a hire purchase agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including helping business owners looking to hire, finance or obtain equipment.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with financiers and vendors to ensure hire purchase agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Hire purchase agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing hire purchase agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment disputes;
- Defining equipment services;
- Drafting warranties and limitations of liability;
- Financier and vendor legal advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can assist hirers, vendors and financiers.
If you require assistance with a hire purchase agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. Call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.