Need a Franchise Lawyer?
Looking for experienced and cost-effective franchise solicitors? Look no further than LegalVision. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all franchise matters, for both franchisees and franchisors. We operate on a fixed-fee model as it provides you with certainty and transparency for your legal fees.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- reviewing or drafting the franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing franchisee;
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Our clients include a number of large Australian franchises and helping businesses expand into a franchise network.
We can also assist in buying/selling a franchise, commercial leasing, contract negotiations, licensing, trade marks and disputes. Our team of franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote within an hour. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!
If you are looking for a franchise lawyer to draft the legal documentation needed to set up a franchise, or review franchise agreements, our franchise lawyers can provide quick turnaround on your franchise matters. We help new franchisees start their own business or enter into an existing one. We also assist franchisors in all aspects of their business and franchise operations.