5 FAQs About a NSW Hotel Licence

5 FAQs About a NSW Hotel Licence

If you operate a hotel in Australia, you will need a hotel licence which authorises the licensee (the hotel) to…

When Can Parties Combine Binding Financial Agreements?

How to Start an Investment Club

When a group of people pool money for the purpose of joint investment, for example in shares or property, it…

Get in Touch

Fill out the form below to get in touch. A LegalVision team member will be in touch shortly!

Our Awards

  • Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
  • Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
  • Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
  • Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
  • Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
  • Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards