LegalVision’s experienced IT lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing an App Development Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses and developers with their software and IT law needs, including drafting app development contracts and agreements.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure App Development Agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties. We understand the complexities behind smartphone application development.
App Development Agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing app development agreements for websites and apps;
- Drafting the minimum level of service clauses;
- Drafting enforcement and payment schedules;
- Assisting with IT compliance laws such as privacy;
- Defining Key Performance Indicators; and
- General commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with Software as a Service Agreements (also known as SaaS Agreements) as well as Marketplace Terms and Conditions.
If you require assistance with an app development agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.