LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing an agency agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting agency contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with customers, goods and service providers, business owners and suppliers to ensure agency agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Agency agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing agency agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment or reseller disputes;
- Defining provisioning of goods and services;
- Drafting warranties, termination and limitations of liability;
- Australian consumer law advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist manufacturers, wholesalers and resellers.
If you require assistance with an agency agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.