Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with business owners to ensure their website terms and conditions are clear and protect the interests of the business.
Website Terms and Conditions can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing website terms and conditions;
- Resolving online payment and e-commerce disputes;
- Reviewing marketplace and software-as-a-service (SaaS) clauses;
- Australian consumer law advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We have assisted over 50,000 businesses.
If you require assistance with a website terms and conditions or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.