LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a service agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting service contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with customers, service providers, business owners and suppliers to ensure service agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Service agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing service agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment disputes;
- Defining provisioning of goods and services;
- Drafting warranties, termination and limitations of liability;
- Australian consumer law advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can assist service providers, business owners and customers.
If you require assistance with a service agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.