LegalVision’s experienced commercial lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a Referral Agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting referral agreements and contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure referral agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Referral Agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing referral agreements;
- Defining the nature of work referred;
- Drafting enforcement and payment schedules;
- Determining whether an agreement is exclusive or not;
- Drafting confidentiality clauses; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with service agreements and sale terms and conditions.
If you require assistance with referral agreements or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.