Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure privacy policies are clear and set out the expectation of website visitors and administrators.
Privacy policies can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing privacy policies for websites and apps;
- Drafting storage of data clauses;
- Compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Assessing cookie and beacon compliance;
- Assisting with compliance laws such as the Australian Privacy Principles; and
- General commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can also assist with Software as a Service Agreements (also known as SaaS Agreements) as well as Marketplace Terms and Conditions and Website Terms of Service.