LegalVision’s experienced business lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a distributor or distribution agreement. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their commercial law needs, including drafting distributor and distribution contracts.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with customers, merchandisers and suppliers to ensure distribution agreements are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Distribution agreements can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing distribution agreements and contracts;
- Resolving payment disputes;
- Defining goods and services;
- Drafting warranties, termination and limitations of liability;
- Australian consumer law advice; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can assist suppliers, manufacturers, business owners and customers.
If you require assistance with a distribution agreement or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.