LegalVision’s experienced construction lawyers can assist with drafting or reviewing a building contract. We have assisted thousands of Australian businesses with their building and construction law needs, including drafting building and construction contracts and agreements.
Our specialist commercial lawyers work online, providing timely, high quality and cost effective advice. We work closely with individuals and businesses to ensure building contracts are clear and set out the expectation of both parties.
Building contracts can be complex. LegalVision’s commercial lawyers can assist with:
- Drafting and reviewing building contracts and development applications;
- Drafting scope of work and variations;
- Drafting enforcement and payment schedules;
- Compliance with the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act;
- Recovering debt and conducting due diligence; and
- Assistance with commercial law matters.
Our clients include a number of large Australian businesses and enterprises, franchises, SMEs and startups. We can assist with complex government, commercial and industrial scope projects.
If you require assistance with a building contract or commercial law matter, get in contact with LegalVision. For a free quote, call us on 1300 544 755 or fill out the form on this page.