Do you need an experienced and qualified lawyer to help you with your franchise matters? LegalVision has you covered. Our franchise lawyers can assist on all matters, whether you already own a Zambrero franchise or are a potential buyer. We deliver high-quality legal advice through our tech-driven model. With fixed-fee prices, this means lower costs for you.
LegalVision’s Franchise Team can assist with all aspects of franchise law, including:
- drafting or reviewing the Zambrero franchise documents (i.e. franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- negotiating with the franchisor on your behalf;
- resolving disputes with suppliers, customers, franchisees or your franchisor;
- reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if you’re purchasing from an existing Zambrero franchisee;
- conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
LegalVision has helped over 50,000 businesses, and our clients include a number of large Australian franchises. We can also provide advice about licensing, trade marks, contract negotiations, commercial leasing, and disputes. Our franchise lawyers will get back to you with a fixed-fee quote. Fill in the form on this page or give us a call!