- Disputes and Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Regulatory and Compliance
Zan is a Lawyer in LegalVision’s Regulatory and Compliance team. She also specialises in disputes matters, with a focus on intellectual property and advertising.
Before joining LegalVision, Zan was an Associate at an Australian national law firm, where she assisted large corporate clients with their intellectual property, advertising and promotion matters. Prior to that, she was an in-house lawyer for New Zealand’s Department of Internal Affairs, where she advised on regulatory and compliance matters, taking into account the needs of the various business units. She provides legal guidance to clients from a branding, marketing and compliance perspective.
In her spare time, Zan loves a good coffee when researching and creating itineraries for future travels, which may or may not eventuate.
- Top 20 Startups in Australia - 2018 LinkedIn Startups List
- NewLaw Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australian Law Awards
- Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2018 Australasian Law Awards
- AFR Fast 100 List – 2018 Australian Financial Review
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards