Wafa is a Legal Content Editor at LegalVision, working alongside the Marketing team. She is currently completing a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Communications, majoring in Public Communication, at the University of Technology Sydney.
Prior to joining LegalVision, Wafa worked in both legal and commercial environments. As a Legal Content Editor, Wafa is able to merge her interest in the law and business with her passion for storytelling through the written and spoken word.
Wafa is on a (one woman) mission to hunt down Sydney’s best almond mocha, is partial to a good workout and thoroughly enjoys period dramas.
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards