- Corporate and Commercial
Ursula is a Practice Leader in LegalVision’s General Commercial team. She has over 15 years’ experience in corporate law and investment banking, including in Asia, the United States and Australia. Ursula has qualifications in New York, Hong Kong and Australia.
Ursula was a director at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and a senior lawyer at Baker & McKenzie advising on private and public company capital raising, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial transactions, working closely with management to identify and manage risk and structure transactions effectively.
Ursula uses her experience to assist startups to launch and scale, including advising on structuring, capital raising, shareholders agreements and co-founder and investor negotiations. Ursula also assists online businesses and SMEs with commercial arrangements for launch and growth. She enjoys establishing solid legal foundations for new businesses and is equally adept at managing complex transactions and assisting larger businesses.
Ursula is active in startup and SME communities, including as a member of industry panels, as a presenter, and writing for national business and startup publications.
Ursula is a passionate promoter of women and young entrepreneurs and enjoys lifesaving, yoga and spending time with her family.
My Top Articles
- NewLaw Firm of the Year – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Customer Service Experience of the Year – 2017 Optus My Business Awards
- Diversity Law Firm of the Year Finalist – 2017 Women in Law Awards
- Employee Program of the Year Finalist – 2017 Australian Law Awards
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus My Business Awards