- Business Structuring
- Corporate and Commercial
Tim is a Practice Leader at LegalVision with a broad range of legal experience in commercial and franchising law.
Prior to his role at LegalVision, Tim was Managing Partner of the franchise specialist law firm DCS Lawyers. Tim was also General Counsel for Gloria Jean’s Coffees International and Fastway. With over 10 years’ experience leading the legal departments within successful international franchise businesses, he has a unique expertise in guiding the growth and expansion of Australian-based franchise networks.
Tim’s experience gives him a commercial perspective on the law. He sees this as a crucial element of the way that he provides legal advice and expertise to his clients.
In his spare time Tim enjoys cycling, travelling and observing politics from afar.
My Top Articles
- Innovator of the Year – 2016 Australian Law Awards
- Professional Services Business of the Year – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards
- Boutique Diversity Law Firm of the Year – 2015 Women in Law Awards
- Startup Disruptor and Next Rich Award Finalist – 2016 PwC Aspire Awards
- Client Service and Delivery Award Winner – 2016 InfoTrack Client Centricity Awards
- Innovator of the Year Finalist – 2016 Optus MyBusiness Awards